Recipe for delicious Sweet Potato Fries
We all would love to enjoy something really delicious guilt free!
We have the answer with our twice cooked sweet potatoes. They are gluten free and will finish off any meal to perfection without any worries about calories or allergies.
Pictured here served alongside our Quinoa & Squash Burger with Hummus & Haloumi from our Vegetarian Menu…
Most of our dishes can be adapted to cater for a Coeliac Diet, Vegan dishes are available on request…
So.. Lets get cooking!
- 4 sweet potatoes (with skin) roasted at 180c for 30 mins then cooled
- 4 tspn coconut oil
- 4 tsp butter, soft
- 1 pinch of maldon salt
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1green chilli pepper sliced (thin seeds removed)
- Chopped coriander
- Juice and zest of a lime
- Preheat oven to 220c plus have the grill heating also
- Slice the potatoes into wedges (About 8 wedges from each one)
- Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the butter, coconut oil and maple syrup
- Place them on a flat steel tray under the grill for 3 mins
- Toss them with a spoon every minute or so
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the wedges and stick them in the oven for 5 mins tossing them again gently every minute or so.
Simple, tasty and not bad for you!!!