There’s no denying it, Christmas is fast approaching
Dublin is sparkling!!!
We have put together a few of the events that will take place over the coming weeks, hopefully, if you visit the City Centre you might combine with a meal in Peploe’s. Our a la carte menu is full of seasonal delights including delicious Christmas Goose, plus we have an excellent lunch menu to enjoy whilst out and about at the shops.
Of course for groups wishing to celebrate Christmas party or office party we have a dedicated Christmas menu here…
So back to all the events taking place
Free Events for Christmas in Dublin
- Saturday, 13th December @ 5pm – Yuletide Greeting at National Museum of Ireland
- 13th December Light up your December with family time in Smithfield more info here…
- Free bag minding service at one of Dublin Town’s many Shop and Drop facilities, available from 20th November.
- 9th December onwards – The IFA Live Animal Crib at the Mansion House
- Window shopping, you can’t beat it and especially in Dublin, Grafton Street is brimming with musical talent, colourful window displays and the joyous laughter of party revellers, plus you are just a stones throw from Peploe’s when on Grafton St!!!
It is super exciting to have the First Ever Traditional Christmas Market in Dublin
There are more than 60 trade concessions located in traditional wooden chalets along the exterior of St Stephen’s Green Park between Grafton Street and Merrion Row, the Market offers a unique selection of quality Irish made handcrafted gift items, including accessories, woodcrafts, jams and preserves and prints as well as seasonal food and drinks to include charcoal grills, crepes, bratwurst, chocolate fountain, Gluhwein as well as other seasonal non-alcoholic drinks.
The Dublin Christmas Market will be free to the public and will open daily from 12 noon to 8pm
So… here’s hoping everyone makes it to Dublin at some point leading up to Christmas and of course you must visit us at Peploe’s as we are literally 2 minutes stroll from Grafton Street and Stephens Green, we hope to see you!
For full information on Christmas in Dublin, click here…